So, since I am too stupid to remove empty lines easily, I present to you my overcomplicated solution.
Search for the
Find / Replace in the operations and replace
^(?:[\t ]*(?:\r?\n|\r))+ with nothing.
It uses Perl's regex to find specific line breaks that indicate an empty line. Regex is still magic to me.
E-Mail hello @itta vern. com
- 03.12.2022 My use cases for CyberChef
- 04.08.2023 Getting started with Fail2Ban on Linux
- 23.07.2023 Getting started with netcat on Linux with examples
- 06.07.2023 URL explained - The Fundamentals
- 22.06.2023 Troubleshooting: Asking The Right Questions
- 16.06.2023 Create tmux layouts using bash scripts