CyberChef - How to remove empty lines
So, since I am too stupid to remove empty lines easily, I present to you my overcomplicated solution.
Search for the
Find / Replace in the operations and replace
^(?:[\t ]*(?:\r?\n|\r))+ with nothing.
It uses Perl's regex to find specific line breaks that indicate an empty line. Regex is still magic to me.
E-Mail hello @itta vern. com
- 03.12.2022 My use cases for CyberChef
- 13.03.2023 My Offsite Backup - March 2023
- 10.03.2023 Getting started with iperf3 - Network Troubleshooting
- 05.03.2023 ICMP echo requests on Linux and Windows - Reference Guide
- 14.02.2023 Simulate an unreliable network connection with tc and netem on Linux
- 08.02.2023 Detecting Rogue DHCP Server